[alpine-devel] www-qa and www-prd status

<r2h95408c821003310806g26fbbb9br713c26fd620f88cb@mail.gmail.com>
The www-qa and www-prd vservers was not online. I created those and
configured the basics on them and added nangels and k0gens ssh keys.

Would be nice to get things running this week.

--
Natanael Copa

Nathan Angelacos <nangel@nothome.org>
<4BB4F0B5.6090900@nothome.org>
In-Reply-To
<r2h95408c821003310806g26fbbb9br713c26fd620f88cb@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Natanael Copa wrote:
> The www-qa and www-prd vservers was not online. I created those and
> configured the basics on them and added nangels and k0gens ssh keys.
>
> Would be nice to get things running this week.

sorry.   Its been busy here.

Thanks ncopa for setting up the servers.  And especially k0gen for the
new stuff!

k0gen - I'd recommend you go ahead and move wwwtest directly to prd,
skip qa for this shot.

When we need to upgrade, we will make a snapshot of prd to qa, and then
we can test the migration of  wwwtest to qa.

But for now, since its so radically different - just go ahead and
configure prd.

If you need help, let me know - I'd like to get the new site up this
week too; I should have some time available tomorrow if necessary.

If you don't need me, please keep going!

Thanks alot for your efforts!