Re: [alpine-devel] Re: help: freepbx install on alpine linux

Kenny Aral <oggyk22@ufl.edu>
<1805730014.54661271976773557.JavaMail.osg@osgjas04.cns.ufl.edu>
I am running into another error with the installation. I manually
installed PEAR and I am now using Lighttpd instead of Apache. Here
is what I get when I run the FreePBX install script:

Checking for PEAR DB..OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt..OK
Checking user..OK
Checking if Asterisk is running..running with PID: 1463 1462 1461
1459 1458 1457 1456 1455 1454 1453 1452..OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf..OK
Reading /etc/amportal.conf..OK
Checking for /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf..OK
Reading /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf..OK
Using asterisk as PBX Engine
Checking for Asterisk version..1.6.3.0
Checking for selinux..sh: getenforce: not found
OK
Connecting to database..PHP Fatal error: Class 'DB' not found in
/etc/freepbx-2.7.0/install_amp on line 974

I am not sure if this is caused because getenforce is missing, or
if its for some other reason. Any ideas?

--
ARAL,KENNY A

Re: [alpine-devel] Re: help: freepbx install on alpine linux

Harry Lachanas <grharry@freemail.gr>
<4BD13DEB.5060901@freemail.gr>
In-Reply-To
<1805730014.54661271976773557.JavaMail.osg@osgjas04.cns.ufl.edu> (view parent)

> Using asterisk as PBX Engine
> Checking for Asterisk version..1.6.3.0
> Checking for selinux..sh: getenforce: not found
> OK
> Connecting to database..PHP Fatal error: Class 'DB' not found in
> /etc/freepbx-2.7.0/install_amp on line 974
>
> I am not sure if this is caused because getenforce is missing, or if
> its for some other reason. Any ideas?
Hi,
I am very much interested in your efforts ...

did you try this ???

# install pear DB module
pear channel-update pear.php.net
pear install db

Regards
Harry.

Re: [alpine-devel] Re: help: freepbx install on alpine linux

<p2k95408c821004230502h9f2fc828k309e339a8ffa0b60@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Kenny Aral <oggyk22@ufl.edu> wrote:
> I am running into another error with the installation. I manually installed
> PEAR and I am now using Lighttpd instead of Apache. Here is what I get when
> I run the FreePBX install script:
>
> Checking for PEAR DB..OK
> Checking for selinux..sh: getenforce: not found
> OK
> Connecting to database..PHP Fatal error: Class 'DB' not found in
> /etc/freepbx-2.7.0/install_amp on line 974
>
> I am not sure if this is caused because getenforce is missing, or if its for
> some other reason. Any ideas?

getenforce.h is selinux stuff and most likely totally unrelated.

But that error looks a bit strange. First it checks for PHP PEAR DB,
later it fails to use it. I suggest you have a look at the script and
see what it does/tries to do. Autotools apps generate a config.log too
(but this does not look like classic autotools).

--
Natanael Copa