Re: [alpine-devel] Re: help: freepbx install on alpine linux

Kenny Aral <oggyk22@ufl.edu>
<453083326.332401272570591209.JavaMail.osg@osgjas04.cns.ufl.edu>
I would like to thank all of you for your help with this project.
I really appreciate the time you took to provide helpful
suggestions to the problems I was having. I have completed the
installation and I now have a working web server with FreePBX and
Asterisk installed on Alpine Linux. I will work on putting my
installation procedure on the Alpine Linux Wiki, but if you are
interested, you can read the paper I wrote for this project here:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B7wCC8VkuTlvNWY0NzgzYjctYmYyMC00MzVjLWFjMzctZjE1Y2ZlNDk0ZmNh&hl=en

The final solution to the most recent problem that I was having
with the MySQL database connection was to use a UNIX socket
connection instead of TCP. To do this, I had to designate the host
as unix(/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock).

--
ARAL,KENNY A

Re: [alpine-devel] Re: help: freepbx install on alpine linux

Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
<z2o1b2623ac1004300439i734cfaafiaeead9a0add993fe@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<453083326.332401272570591209.JavaMail.osg@osgjas04.cns.ufl.edu> (view parent)
Glad you managed to make it work. I tried to view your document but
the Google link doesn't work for me.

Carlo