Re: [alpine-devel] Re: help: freepbx install on alpine linux

Kenny Aral <oggyk22@ufl.edu>
<1886453988.383791272657176485.JavaMail.osg@osgjas04.cns.ufl.edu>
Sorry about that. Try this link:
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B7wCC8VkuTlvNWY0NzgzYjctYmYyMC00MzVjLWFjMzctZjE1Y2ZlNDk0ZmNh&hl=en

--
ARAL,KENNY A

Re: [alpine-devel] Re: help: freepbx install on alpine linux

Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
<AANLkTikUcZxTKos9ZBq8TumS1xfnyyxDHyR7Pkbv5xQl@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<1886453988.383791272657176485.JavaMail.osg@osgjas04.cns.ufl.edu> (view parent)

There were some issues in AlpineLinux which prevented a clean/nice
install of FreePBX. I think I've fixed most of those issues in edge
repo and have created a wiki doc on how to setup FreePBX on
AlpineLinux

http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Freepbx_on_AlpineLinux

This is just a rough cp doc, if anyone wants to improve it go ahead.

carlo