[alpine-devel] info about unpack for building

From: Francesco <francesco.colista_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:38:49 +0100

Hi all.

When abuild a package, the function "build" into APKBUILD is executed.

I need to make a change into a Makefile:

sed -e "s/cat -v/cat/g" -i $srcdir/admin/$pkgname-$pkgver/compile/Makefile

when abuild start, i got a error that "Makefile: no such directory".
I suppose that the package is not unpacked..but when this happen?
Where is the best location to insert this entry?
Is better make a patch file?

This is an extract of APKBUILD:

build() {
        cd "$srcdir"/admin/$pkgname-$pkgver/
        sed -e "s/cat -v/cat/g" -i
$srcdir/admin/$pkgname-$pkgver/compile/Makefile
        ./package/compile || return 1
}

PS: the path is correct, and i've tried absolute path too with sed,
without variables.

Any hints?

Thx.

:: Francesco Colista ::