~alpine/devel

Re: [alpine-devel] Unattended Installation Ideas for 2.1

<1283392335.832431682@192.168.2.228>
On Thursday, August 26, 2010 8:16am, "Natanael Copa" <natanael.copa@gmail.com> said:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Matt Smith <mcs@darkregion.net> wrote:
>> Yeah, the lua-pty option sounds pretty light-weight, as does "empty."
>>
>> I'm open to using either option, but I'm thinking "empty" might be a better fit?
>
> I'm ok with both. Depends on if you want do it with shell scripts or lua.

Honestly though, I would think most people would come more to knowing how to write a shell script than one in lua.  Add to that, empty would be more shell-friendly.

However, what if both options were available to the user, and then they could:
- Use Lua + lua-pty exclusively.
- Use shell scripts + empty exclusively.
- Or mix and match.

- Matt Smith