I have an urgent problem which im not really sure how to solve.
The problem is:
* dahdi-linux-grsec has linux-grsec-dev=220.127.116.11-r1 as build dependency
* abuild looks searches aports tree for the directory that has the
linux-grsec-dev package (this is an awk script)
* the testing/linux-grsec has version 18.104.22.168-r2 and is returned as
the "owner" of linux-grsec
* abuild enters testing/linux-grsec dir, builds it and returns to
* abuild tries to install all the built dependencies but fails to
install linux-grsec-dev=22.214.171.124-r1 (existing in main) since only the
linux-grsec in testting was built.
I'm not realy sure how to solve this. I think longtime solution is
move the build dependency tracing out from the shellcode and do that
in lua and do it smarter. That will require a lua function to compare
version numbers which ideally should be using libapk.so.
But I need to do something pretty soon or delete testing/linux-grsec
for now since the buildscripts are too stupid.
The core we are talking about is the deptrace() function in
Received on Wed Mar 03 2010 - 17:00:38 UTC