Re: [alpine-devel] www-qa and www-prd status

From: Nathan Angelacos <nangel_at_nothome.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:15:01 -0700

Natanael Copa wrote:
> The www-qa and www-prd vservers was not online. I created those and
> configured the basics on them and added nangels and k0gens ssh keys.
>
> Would be nice to get things running this week.

sorry. Its been busy here.

Thanks ncopa for setting up the servers. And especially k0gen for the
new stuff!

k0gen - I'd recommend you go ahead and move wwwtest directly to prd,
skip qa for this shot.

When we need to upgrade, we will make a snapshot of prd to qa, and then
we can test the migration of wwwtest to qa.

But for now, since its so radically different - just go ahead and
configure prd.

If you need help, let me know - I'd like to get the new site up this
week too; I should have some time available tomorrow if necessary.

If you don't need me, please keep going!

Thanks alot for your efforts!