Re: [alpine-devel] new site for www.alpinelinux.org

From: Mariusz Zawadzki <zawadzki_at_g.pl>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:13:55 +0200

> 1.  Keep up the good work K0gen!  We *finally* have a sense of style and a
> web designer.  Woo hoo!

Thank You all for the appreciation. I'm glad you like it. Big thanks
goes to ncopa for supporting me all this time.

BTW: I never had a chance to publicly say hello to users of this list... so...
Hello all You nice people at Alpine Development :)

I hope this encourage people to contribute to Alpine Linux Development
and strengthen the community.
Speaking of contribution, not long ago I have created Glossary page
(http://www.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Glossary) and included few definition
witch I found important to mention. Pleas help fill up the glossary
page. You of all people know best what should land there.

Thank You.

--
Mariusz 'K0gen' Zawadzki