Re: [alpine-devel] Re: help: freepbx install on alpine linux

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:02:04 +0200

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Kenny Aral <oggyk22_at_ufl.edu> wrote:
> I am running into another error with the installation. I manually installed
> PEAR and I am now using Lighttpd instead of Apache. Here is what I get when
> I run the FreePBX install script:
>
> Checking for PEAR DB..OK
> Checking for selinux..sh: getenforce: not found
> OK
> Connecting to database..PHP Fatal error: Class 'DB' not found in
> /etc/freepbx-2.7.0/install_amp on line 974
>
> I am not sure if this is caused because getenforce is missing, or if its for
> some other reason. Any ideas?

getenforce.h is selinux stuff and most likely totally unrelated.

But that error looks a bit strange. First it checks for PHP PEAR DB,
later it fails to use it. I suggest you have a look at the script and
see what it does/tries to do. Autotools apps generate a config.log too
(but this does not look like classic autotools).

--
Natanael Copa