[alpine-devel] testing/rdiff-backup: new aport

Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@thomersonfamily.com>
<20101025152532.CEF741C78B@jeremythomerson.com>
This is the follow-up to last night's patch to add rdiff-backup.

Is there some way that I should do this to make it appear as one patch?  I wasn't sure of your procedure,
but since I'd already committed the first (broken) attempt locally, the second commit to fix it is a second
patch as well.

Jeremy
Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@thomersonfamily.com>
<AANLkTinRr8XHJ9CRGzNSK=G1FPzx6-ZanPhbcfkW86fU@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<1288021636.13130.25.camel@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net> (view parent)
Okay - coming momentarily.

<20101025152532.CEF741C78B@jeremythomerson.com> (view parent)

<1288022230.13130.27.camel@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net>
In-Reply-To
<20101025152532.CEF741C78B@jeremythomerson.com> (view parent)
On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 14:37 +0000, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:
> This is the follow-up to last night's patch to add rdiff-backup.

Applied.

I did the change with 'git commit --amend' instead so it shows up as one
commit.

Thanks!

<1288022547.13130.29.camel@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net>
In-Reply-To
<1288022230.13130.27.camel@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net> (view parent)
On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 17:57 +0200, Natanael Copa wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 14:37 +0000, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:
> > This is the follow-up to last night's patch to add rdiff-backup.
>
> Applied.
>
> I did the change with 'git commit --amend' instead so it shows up as one
> commit.

but i didnt push it. Using the one you sent, instead :)

Thanks!