Re: [alpine-devel] New aport - dmidecode; update to flashrom

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:00:26 +0200

On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 14:38 -0700, Nathan Angelacos wrote:

> flashrom wants to run dmidecode, so built an aport for it

great!

The patch for makefile is not really necessary since you can override
variables from command line:

# overriding prefix here is not needed unless there are
# hardcoded pathts in the binary. we add it just in case.
make prefix=/usr

# install to $pkgdir
make DESTDIR="$pkgdir" prefix=/usr install