[alpine-devel] Rename Apache2 Module Packages?

<1302771672.158426715@192.168.4.58>
Hello,

Currently we have Apache2 module packages named "apache-mod-*", and I
was wanting to see if we could rename them to "apache2-mod-*" for the
Alpine Linux 2.2 release.  If so, what all would we need to do?

Current packages:
main/apache-mod-auth-ntlm-winbind * Contributed by Jeff Bilyk
testing/apache-mod-fcgid * Contributed by Kiyoshi Aman
testing/apache-mod-backtrace * Contributed by Matt Smith
testing/apache-mod-auth-kerb * Contributed by Francesco Colista

I have two new packages, currently in the testing repo, but ready for main:
apache2-mod-perl
apache2-mod-wsgi

Thanks,
Matt

Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com>
<BANLkTi=a+7E=vLxf+q0t8mUVJfoz8feZtg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<1302771672.158426715@192.168.4.58> (view parent)
On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 5:01 AM, Matt Smith <mcs@darkregion.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Currently we have Apache2 module packages named "apache-mod-*", and I
> was wanting to see if we could rename them to "apache2-mod-*" for the
> Alpine Linux 2.2 release.  If so, what all would we need to do?

Rename the packages and set replaces= in APKBUILD?  Shouldn't be much more
involved than that.

--
Jeff
<BANLkTinoPtJaSL7-5uKAriF5cFD6MdCfww@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 05:01, Matt Smith <mcs@darkregion.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Currently we have Apache2 module packages named "apache-mod-*", and I
> was wanting to see if we could rename them to "apache2-mod-*" for the
> Alpine Linux 2.2 release.  If so, what all would we need to do?

I have to admit, I'm not seeing why we should do this, as we don't
ship Apache 1.3, which would be the only logical reason to have
apache2*.

--Kiyoshi Aman