Re: [alpine-devel] maildrop: new aport

From: Timo Teräs <timo.teras_at_iki.fi>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 11:07:27 +0200

On 02/05/2011 12:47 AM, Juraj Sujan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created APKBUILD for maildrop and I've also included the
> dovecotauth patch, so there is no need for courier-authlib. It is
> possible to do user database lookups directly against Dovecot.
>
> I've disabled gdbm support in APKBUILD, because as stated in
> maildrop INSTALL file "supporting GDBM/DB databases
> significantly increases the size of maildrop" and also I've never used
> this feature.
>
> Juraj Šujan

I get:

make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/tteras/aports/testing/maildrop/src/maildrop-2.5.2/maildrop'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `all'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/tteras/aports/testing/maildrop/src/maildrop-2.5.2/maildrop'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>>> ERROR: maildrop: all failed

This happened on two separate chroot's with latest edge packages.

Also the commit message is usually formatted like
"testing/maildrop: new aport"

It would be also nice if you listed the upstream source for the patch,
since it looks pretty large. There's also whitespace issues in the patch
but that's likely upstream fault so it's okish.

Otherwise it looks good to me. So if we get it to build I'm happy to
push this. :)

- Timo