RE: [alpine-devel] Re: [acf] How to install alpine on btrfs

From: Wei Liang(David) <"Wei>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 04:33:29 +0100

Hi Natanael,
        Thank you very much for the message.
        What I just did is to install the btrfs-progs-0.19-r0.apk downloaded from "http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/x86/test" ,format my partition as btrfs and mount it under /mnt. I did do this "
echo "kernel/fs/btrfs" > /etc/mkinitfs/modules.d/btrfs
# add btrfs to features in /etc/mkinitfs/mkinitfs.conf
".

But when I type "setup-disk /mnt" ,I got " btrfs is not supported. Only ext2 and ext3 are supported". Does it mean that I need to update some package?
        Thank you very much again!

敬礼 | Med venlig hilsen | Best regards
David Wei