[alpine-devel] deleting main/abuild: Patch to delete sources with bad md5sum

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:21:37 +0000

Hi,

I am deleting the patch added with aports
f6e1791e9c37fb946bcfd6b685b12f5cda5ef7bf

I do it because that will delete *all* sources for the package if any
file have bad md5sum. For example, if I work on a gcc patch, edit the
patch, and run abuild, it will fail on the md5sum check (because i
forgot to abuild checksum first). This results that all gcc sources
gets deleted and needs to be downloaded again (~50M).

I'm not against the idea of deleting files that fails on md5check, but
it should only delete the file(s) that fails. Not all.