Re: [alpine-devel] new edge snapshot, 110310

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:47:29 +0100

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:28:21 +1000
Mark Constable <markc_at_renta.net> wrote:

> Should this run under Virtualbox 4.0.4?
>
> http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v2.1/releases/alpine-2.1.5-x86.iso

I would expect it to run under virtualbox, even if I personally never
have tried that. Would be interesting to hear how it goes.

The edge snapshot I was talking about is found here:
http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/releases/x86/alpine-edge-110310-x86.iso

and here:

http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/releases/x86_64/alpine-edge-110310-x86_64.iso