Re: [alpine-devel] Why? ACF - million repos </sarcasm>

From: Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 05:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, the reason there are lots of repositories is for ease of releasing
packages. When they're separate, they can be released separately with different
versions. It can be annoying when I need to update a bunch of packages at the
same time, like I did yesterday. But, that's pretty rare. Usually when I make a
major rev bump on core and have to update all affected ACFs.

Ted