[alpine-devel] Rename Apache2 Module Packages?

From: Matt Smith <mcs_at_darkregion.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 04:01:12 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, Currently we have Apache2 module packages named "apache-mod-*", and I was wanting to see if we could rename them to "apache2-mod-*" for the Alpine Linux 2.2 release. If so, what all would we need to do? Current packages: main/apache-mod-auth-ntlm-winbind * Contributed by Jeff Bilyk testing/apache-mod-fcgid * Contributed by Kiyoshi Aman testing/apache-mod-backtrace * Contributed by Matt Smith testing/apache-mod-auth-kerb * Contributed by Francesco Colista I have two new packages, currently in the testing repo, but ready for main: apache2-mod-perl apache2-mod-wsgi Thanks, Matt