Re: [alpine-devel] kernels and booting

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 16:03:52 +0200

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 15:53:09 +0200
Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org> wrote:

> Now my laptop is also unbootable so I have disabled the syslinux
> trigger

I just realized that this will break all current boxes too... because
all current extlinux.conf has the full path instead of the
vmlinuz-grsec symlink.

And I am short on time for fixing it. ARGH!

Please! How do we get out of this mess? We need something that works
*NOW* - before people upgrades to the kernel I just pushed...