[alpine-devel] wine: update to 1.3.28 (PATCH)

From: Austin English <austinenglish_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 05:01:02 -0500

Howdy,

The latest update of Wine no longer needs patches to build on Alpine Linux:
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/9e50294f2391a63d9b3819f7c0f7d40e8aaf61a2
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/4cddd5ffdf0c568445365c6c62e7788d7dbbca7d

While updating the package, I also removed a duplicate dependency
listing for fontconfig-dev and removed a couple deprecated items in
the build function (make depend hasn't been needed for a long time,
and wine hasn't put files in /etc for years.

If those should be separate patches, please let me know.

Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to this list.

Cheers,
Austin