[alpine-devel] New package idea

From: Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to create some new packages for automatic provisioning of SIP devices. The packages would contain device firmware and basic config files. So, you would have acf-provisioning-polycom, acf-provisioning-snom, ...

The idea is that the device-specific packages would contain the static files for the phones and the dynamic configuration of specific phones would be handled by the acf-provisioning app. Alternatively, you could use the static files without the acf-provisioning app, and manually edit config files for each phone.

I would like some help creating the first package - acf-provisioning-polycom-3.3.1F
Here's what it should contain:
Put all of the .ld files, the .wav files, and the SoundPointIPLocalization directory from http://downloads.polycom.com/voice/voip/uc/UC_Software_3_3_1F_release_sig_split.zip into /var/www/provisioning/htdocs
Put all of the .ld files except "bootrom.ld" from http://downloads.polycom.com/voice/voip/sp_ss_bootrom/spip_ssip_BootROM_4_3_0_release_sig.zip into /var/www/provisioning/htdocs
Put the attached 000000000000.cfg file into /var/www/provisioning/htdocs

If someone can help me create the APKBUILD file for this package, I should be able to handle the others as they come up.

Thanks.

Ted