[alpine-devel] Need aports: pylibacl and pyxattr

From: Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy_at_thomersonfamily.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 22:39:07 -0400

Anyone out there who is a python lib / aports guru feel like building two
aports? I'm using rdiff-backup between two new file servers and since I am
now using ACLs on them, I would like to retain the ACLs in the backup. But,
rdiff-backup needs pylibacl and pyxattr to be able to do this [1]. I am not
a python guy by any means and it would probably take me many hours to create
these two builds, whereas I'm hoping that someone who is experienced could
do it in minutes....

I can provide testing for it and the rdiff-backup integration / update.
 Just let me know if you're willing and able to help. Otherwise, I'll
probably try my hand at it next week.

Many thanks,
Jeremy Thomerson

[1] - http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/features.html