Re: [alpine-devel] Need aports: pylibacl and pyxattr

From: Fabian Affolter <fabian_at_affolter-engineering.ch>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:54:53 +0200

On 10/07/2011 04:39 AM, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:
> Anyone out there who is a python lib / aports guru feel like building two
> aports? I'm using rdiff-backup between two new file servers and since I am
> now using ACLs on them, I would like to retain the ACLs in the backup.

py-xattr:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=194de6fc5623cd9d4cb4567f548dc3eb7ae22626

py-libacl:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=4e910455faafabb627e4b99159be37d504be77e2

Update for rdiff-backup 1.3.3 (just an update nothing more):
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=a7c97ce8f485b6d56bc86f2a4b388974fcb576c3

> I can provide testing for it and the rdiff-backup integration / update.
> Just let me know if you're willing and able to help. Otherwise, I'll
> probably try my hand at it next week.

Testing of those two new APKBUILD and the update would be appreciated.
As long nobody move the updated files to the official repo just grab a
copy from my personal repo [1].

Fabian

[1] http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/fab/aports/