[alpine-devel] BuildBot failure messages to come

<4EF828CA.6090503@anselsystems.com>
I just want to alert everyone that there will be a slew of failure
messages coming from the build bot, from the latest build run. If you
are the maintainer of any of these packages, please take a look at the
build errors and identify the fix. If it's a problem with the build
environment, let me know and I will make corrections. If it's something
package related, please push a fix.

I apologize in advance for the noise, but it's overdue for a third-party
QA rebuild of all the packages.

Over the next few days I will be adding a section to the Wiki describing
how to set up a build system, so that others can duplicate the
environment and build all the packages.

Andrew Manison

<20111229093829.1c80543a@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net>
In-Reply-To
<4EF828CA.6090503@anselsystems.com> (view parent)
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 02:56:58 -0500
Andrew Manison <amanison@anselsystems.com> wrote:

> I just want to alert everyone that there will be a slew of failure
> messages coming from the build bot, from the latest build run. If you
> are the maintainer of any of these packages, please take a look at
> the build errors and identify the fix. If it's a problem with the
> build environment, let me know and I will make corrections. If it's
> something package related, please push a fix.
>
> I apologize in advance for the noise, but it's overdue for a
> third-party QA rebuild of all the packages.
>
> Over the next few days I will be adding a section to the Wiki
> describing how to set up a build system, so that others can duplicate
> the environment and build all the packages.
>
> Andrew Manison

This was very needed. Binutils has become more strict recently so there
are lots of packages that needs fixing.

Good to get the exact list.

Thanks!

-nc

PS. I have been out of office this week but will try fix the majority
of the broken builds next week.