[alpine-devel] BuildBot failure messages to come

From: Andrew Manison <amanison_at_anselsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 02:56:58 -0500

I just want to alert everyone that there will be a slew of failure
messages coming from the build bot, from the latest build run. If you
are the maintainer of any of these packages, please take a look at the
build errors and identify the fix. If it's a problem with the build
environment, let me know and I will make corrections. If it's something
package related, please push a fix.

I apologize in advance for the noise, but it's overdue for a third-party
QA rebuild of all the packages.

Over the next few days I will be adding a section to the Wiki describing
how to set up a build system, so that others can duplicate the
environment and build all the packages.

Andrew Manison