Re: [alpine-devel] NOT SPAM perl-tree-simple build report

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:25:26 +0100

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 04:13:36 -0500
Andrew Manison <amanison_at_anselsystems.com> wrote:

> There are a couple of other changes to packages there, as well as a
> new one in testing: nfdump.
>
> Let me know if you prefer that I submit these changes by email.

You have them in your amanison/aports.git repo. I have cherry-picked
rrdtool and nfdump changes. Please let me know if there are other
changes you want me cherry-pick. I will not merge the tree since I
don't think the .gitignore should hold any *.patches.

I should probably make abuild force SRCDEST so we avoid downloading to
current dir.

Thanks for working on this!