[alpine-devel] New role for maintainers in bugs.a.o

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:55:04 +0100

Hi,

I have added a new role: "Aports Maintainers" to bugs.a.o. It is
mainly because I need to be able to assigns issues to the maintainers.

I am not completely sure how to do the maintainer workflow, but I think
something like this:

1. a bug report is created
2. the maintainer gets assigned
3. the maintainer fix it and creates a patch
4. a developer commits it

The patch can/should include "fixes #NNN" in the commit message if it
fixes the issue or "ref #NNN" if it is related an issue.

This also means, to become an aports maintainer you need a login on
bugs.a.o and you need to be assigned the role "Aports Maintainer"

I am open for ideas and suggestions.

Thanks!