[alpine-devel] Captive portal

From: Mohsen Ahmadian <mohsen.etc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:50:25 +0330

Hello
I want to install a captive portal in my alpine gateway box .i searched for
an opensource of the captive portal and find coova-chilli is an open source
captive portal b but when i try to compile it, i Have this Error please
help me! or choose better captive portal Thank you

Error :
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: in `/root/coova-chilli-1.2.9':
configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check