Re: [alpine-devel] Captive portal

From: Francesco Colista <francesco.colista_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:05:24 +0100

Il 29.01.2012 20:20 Mohsen Ahmadian ha scritto:
> Hello
> I want to install a captive portal in my alpine gateway box .i
> searched for an opensource of the captive portal and find
> coova-chilli
> is an open source captive portal b but when i try to compile it, i
> Have this Error please help me! or choose better captive portal Thank
> you
>
> Error :
> checking how to run the C preprocessor... /lib/cpp
> configure: error: in `/root/coova-chilli-1.2.9:
> configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check

Hi Mohsen.
Coova chilli is already packaged in alpine, so you don't need to
compile it.
apk add coova-chilli.

If you need the 1.2.9 version, tomorrow we will push the new package.
I'm using it in production and, until now (after 2 weeks), seems to
work correctly.

If you want to compile it by yourselves, be sure that you have
installed alpine-sdk.

Let us know, bye.

--
:: Francesco ::