[alpine-devel] cups on Alpine Linux

From: Adèlphe Rafanambinana <radelphe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:51:23 +0000

Hi there!

I installed cups in my Alpine Linux machine. It's running correctly.
However, when I try to install network printer on it, I could not find any
of my printers. I'm using cups in one Ubuntu machine, which is in the same
network of my Alpine, and I found and can installed these printers.
Anyone have an idea how to get network printers installed on my Alpine
Linux?

(I'm using vserver guest with alpine 2.3.6 and cups 1.5.2)

Thank you,

--
Adèlphe Rafanambinana