Re: [alpine-devel] RE: Blog post on xen.org about new Alpine release

From: Florian Heigl <florian.heigl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 21:42:12 +0200

2012/5/2 Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_ytre.org>:
> On Wed, 2 May 2012 14:27:59 +0100
> Lars Kurth <lars.kurth_at_citrix.com> wrote:
>> I was also wondering whether Alpine have a marketing or PR list. If
>> so, please point me to it.
>
> We don't have such list. We are more busy with coding than with
> marketing :)

I think it would be great to refer the old buzzword "Stateless XEN"
and show how Alpine helps there.
I've build a similar "indestructible Xen host" based on CentOS and it
was a a horrible experience to just get to the that Alpine brought
along out of the box.

Greetings
Florian

--
the purpose of libvirt is to provide an abstraction layer hiding all
xen features added since 2006 until they were finally understood and