[alpine-devel] Mailing List Archives

From: Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy_at_thomersonfamily.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 15:18:43 -0500

Does anyone know why all of the links that Google has for our mailing
lists link to the wrong thing? I am assuming that we have rebuilt the
archives or something and their cache of the pages is old. It seems
like we could/should do something to try to remedy this.

Example: go to http://tinyurl.com/c23te2j (a Google search). The
second link should probably be
http://lists.alpinelinux.org/alpine-devel/1945.html which on Google's
search results page says it is Re: [alpine-devel] autossh / SSH
Persistent Tunnel from Nathan ..., but in actuality it is Re:
[alpine-devel] kamailio kamctl script fixed for dbtext support.

Jeremy