[alpine-devel] modules for wacky devices

From: Nathan Angelacos <nangel_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 08:02:20 -0700

I just picked up a usb radio that requires the radio_usb_si470x module.
 Obviously there's probably others with similar wacky hardware.

IIRC, there was some talk of having a couple flavors of kernel. Has any
more consideration been given to this? For example "Xen-only, vserver,
router, every possible module compiled... ?"

Just looking for information, I can obviously compile my own kernel for
this device if necessary.

thanks.