I have been trying to get jqMobile skin working in ACF.
This skin uses jquery-mobile framework.
Past efforts can be seen here:
<- instruction on how to install
1. Improved table styles
2. Added/improved page transition effect for error,descr and command result
3. Implemented simple div wrapping rule for subpages/modules (avoiding data-*
Once installed some changes can be seen here:
Efforts have been make to keep changes minimal, and avoid the use of data-*
NOTE: Present installation codes and src codes are experimental and should
only be testing in clean/fresh install of alpine.
Some suggested acf changes (to alpine team) for next release of alpine.
These may help in cleaning the page structure.
1. All module page having a title should begin with H3
2. Any sub-title after H3 should be wrapped with
3. Any sub-title after H4 should be wrapped with
Note: class name here is suggestive.
4. dl,dt,dd - elements should be properly nested.
5. Avoid table where possible.
6. Avoid inline styling of elements.
7. Validate page against XHTML 1.0 transitional or strict
Suggestions and comments are welcomed.
Received on Sun Sep 30 2012 - 03:14:11 UTC