Re: [alpine-devel] Feature freeze for v2.5

From: V.Krishn <vkrishn4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:31:15 +0530

On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 07:26:25 PM Natanael Copa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The build servers for alpine v2.5 is now up and running.
>
> It means in practice that we now are in a feature freeze for v2.5 and
> everyone should focus on testing and fixing broken things rather than
> add more functionllity (and new bugs).
>
> The first release candidate will be out as soon as all build issues are
> fixed and build servers are done building.

I would suggest a issue of list of all packages not changed since last
version, prior to new release.
The idea is to check if the primary un-updated package may likely break by its
updated dependencies or in anyway otherwise.
It would also help in sorting out ones that have newer versions available.

--
Regards.
V.Krishn