[alpine-devel] Re: Alpine on Alix

From: Der Tiger <der.tiger.alpine_at_arcor.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:11:18 +0100

ReHi Jeremy,

Thank you for your mail and the syslinux.cfg enclosed!

From what I gather from your syslinux.cfg, it looks like the serial
interface on Alix boards is causing problems with Alpine. I'd never have
guessed that.

I'm going to give it a try as soon as my Alix is available for testing,
again.

Kind Regards, Tiger

ps. Thanks to Timo for his input and to Nangel for his assistance, too!