Re: [alpine-devel] Ideas for a new config framework, ACF2

From: Florian Heigl <florian.heigl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:29:53 +0200

I hope it's OK to be so late on the thread...

2012/11/29 Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>

> Hi,
>
> Me and Kaarle have been playing with the idea "what if we started with
> ACF from scratch today, how would it be?".
>
> We collected some ideas and have now come up with a fairly detailed
> plan for an ACF2.

One of my first questions regarding ACF was if it supported managing
multiple servers (that have ACF configured) from one console.
Maybe you can discuss it for a moment when you next look at ACF2 ideas. I
think in the "free" world only m0n0wall ever had that feature, but since it
came to my mind very early I think it's something that many people would
enjoy.

Greets
Florian