[alpine-devel] utf-8 issues after recent update

From: qnx4ever <qnx4ever_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:58:07 +0400

Hello Everyone,
after recent apk update & apk upgrade -a on Alpine 2.5.4 start getting some
strange issues with Cyrillic charsets that worked well in the past.
minidlna do not process utf8 chars any more and had some issues with samba,
but will need to confirm after excessive testing.
Did we have any new ulibc build outs that could be causing my issues ?