Mail archive

Re: [alpine-devel] PXE boot status

From: Richard Johnson <>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 23:52:02 +0430
I opt for alternative 1, and will personally test rc2 if it supports this feature.

On 05/01/2013 07:09 PM, Natanael Copa wrote:

I wonder what to do with the PXE patch for the v2.6 release.

1) Do I pull in this into the mkinitfs package, as is, so it gets shipped with v2.6? (can be tested with rc2)
2) Do we wait with it for v2.7, making sure that it works properly?




--- Unsubscribe: Help: --- Received on Wed May 01 2013 - 23:52:02 UTC