Re: [alpine-devel] [2.6rc2] USB 3G Modems Not Working, Anymore

From: qnx4ever <qnx4ever_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 09:45:44 +0400

When I had similar hw issues with network card drivers, I downgraded my
server to the prev release. Even though it might not be a recommended
upgrade path to downgrade, you can always do so. If there's not much
running on the server it could be the easiest way to make USB modem working
for now. In the mean time you can continue testing and resolution on your
laptop.