[alpine-devel] Alpine Linux 2.6.0 Released
We are pleased to announce Alpine Linux v2.6!
Since v2.6, among the various bugfixes, several packages have been upgraded:
- Kernel upgraded to 3.9.2 with grsecurity patch
- ruby 2.0
- php 5.4
Other things that might be worth noting:
- LXC support
- Support for NFS with Kerberos
- The initramfs script has initial support for PXE
- vserver kernel got reverted to the 3.4.y LTS and slimmed down config.
- quagga got multipath support
...and much more.
The full lists of changes can be found in the git log and bug tracker.
- dmvpn does not work (issue #1782)
Thanks to everyone who has contributed with this release!
Received on Fri May 17 2013 - 17:08:11 UTC