[alpine-devel] Re: gnu/libc-version.h

From: Brian Knox <taotetek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 18:40:07 -0400

Looking at processinfo_linux2.cpp, it doesn't appear to be using
gnu_get_libc_version() (which is provided by gnu/libc-version.h) for
anything critical - it's informational data that's not, from any code I can
see in mongo, used for any actual decision making.

So worst case, I could probably write a patch for mongo that would let me
skip the header. However, in general I'm curious about the issue of code
that uses gnu/libc-version.h on uclibc for my own education on uclibc.

Brian