[alpine-devel] Java Runtime Environment on Alpine Linux
Just recently I installed the package "openjdk6-jre-base" on Alpine
Linux, and I tried to run a precompiled class file, which resulted
in the following error:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- I have installed this instance of alpine from
alpine-xen-2.6.0_rc3-x86_64.iso, However I did "apk upgrade" just
after installing the JRE.
- I am running Java in dom0
- I have allocated more than 800MB for dom0
- Even when running trivial commands such as "java -version" I get
the same error message
- My goal is to run a Swing application in the X environment
Is there any solution/workaround?
Received on Tue May 28 2013 - 15:37:14 UTC