Re: [alpine-devel] Java Runtime Environment on Alpine Linux

From: Richard Johnson <johnson9884_at_qq.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:53:01 +0430
Thanks for your response. I tried again using the "-Xms$javaMinHeap -Xmx$javaMaxHeap" parameters. The previous error doesn't appear, however I get the following exception now:

Exception in thread "main" java.awt.HeadlessException
    at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.checkHeadless(GraphicsEnvironment.java:173)
    at java.awt.Window.<init>(Window.java:477)
    at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:419)
    at javax.swing.JFrame.<init>(JFrame.java:218)
    at Test.main(Test.java:13)