Re: [alpine-devel] Java Runtime Environment on Alpine Linux

From: Timo Teras <timo.teras_at_iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:14:37 +0300

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 17:03:47 +0430
Richard Johnson <johnson9884_at_qq.com> wrote:

> I am seeing the expected output:
> MPROTECT is disabled
> RANDEXEC is disabled
> EMUTRAMP is disabled
> RANDMMAP is disabled
> I tried the "java -Xms$javaMinHeap -Xmx$javaMaxHeap <your-class>"
> solution too, which resulted in a SIGSEGV signal in JRE. The logs are
> attached. Is the problem with pax?

Unlikely. It seems to crash in NET_SockaddrEqualsInetAddress which is
native code. Though, since it's not a debug build it could be some
other close by function which is missing debug info.

Either uclibc bug, or something running out of memory. You could try to
increase the heap sizes...

Also, can you share an example that crashes like that this?

- Timo