Re: [alpine-devel] Mailing list weirdness

From: Dubiousjim <dubiousjim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 22:47:19 -0400

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:42:19PM -0400, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:
> Probably too obvious to mention (but it's bit me before): What MTA is your
> git-send-email using? Is it possible that it sends to your domain only but
> isn't configured as a relay? I've had that where I could send patches to
> myself (i.e. non-relay) but not a list (i.e. relay).
>
> Jeremy Thomerson

Hi Jeremy, don't worry, nothing is too obvious to mention. But yeah,
I've established that I can send (via msmtp, even when git-send-mail) is
doing the sending, to a variety of external addresses, not managed by
the same folks who are providing my smtp. Nathan is corresponding with
me offlist about what the issue might be, but so far we're both stumped.

--
Dubiousjim
dubiousjim_at_gmail.com