[alpine-devel] shorewall thoughts ... .

From: HL <freemail.grharry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:39:41 +0300

Hey all,

I was wondering if it would be possible to reconsider upgrading the
shorewall apk to the most current-stable version.

 From previous discussions I am aware of the fact that this must be done
along the perl beast,
but on the other hand this a decision that the user-admin has to make
and consider.

I would prefer it to be there as an OPEN option.

Besides that IMHO the days that hw resources were somewhat limited as
far as RAM and CPUs are concerned are probably over.

Thanks

Harry Lachanas.