[alpine-devel] "Mounting boot media failed"

From: Eric Duncan <eduncan911_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 14:07:21 -0400

Hello: I am attempting to run AlpineLinux 2.6.0 for the first time. My
only means of an HDD install is via a USB stick to boot from (and then run
the installer scripts afterwards).

I constantly get the error ?Mounting boot media failed". I've attempted to
follow the steps outlined in the "Troubleshooting" part:

 following screen:

SYSLINUX 4.06 EDD
boot:
[ 0.000000] tsc: Fast TSC calibration failed.