Re: [alpine-devel] Can't boot from USB stick

From: HL <freemail.grharry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:05:54 +0300

Hey there,

Format your usb stick
Read "Format USB stick"
read the MANUAL SECTION

Just do what the "Format USB stick" + "manual section" says nothing more
nothing less !!

just "cut" and paste the commands, that is assuming that your usb stick
is /dev/sda ( dmesg will show U )

remember to
"
Verify that the primary partition is bootable
p Print list of partitions
If there is no '*' next to the first partition, follow the next steps:
a Make the partition bootable (set boot flag)
1 Partition number 1
"
That's it ...
- Harry